Download this app to your desktop
If you're trying to conceive it can sometimes take a while before you are pregnant. To increase the chance of becoming pregnant you can try to determine your fertile period. Having intercourse in the fertile period can considerably increase the chance of becoming pregnant.
You can determine your fertile period in a few simple steps, up to 6 months in advance. If you are already pregnant you can use the calculator to determine your expected delivery date.
The calculations are based on the fact that ovulation takes place 14 days before menstruation. No indication can be given for menstrual cycles exceeding 35 days and less than 21 days.
- Things You Didn't Know About How to Get Pregnant
- Trying to Conceive: Tips for Women, Record menstrual cycle frequency
- Ways to improve your fertile cervical mucus: Get Pregnant Fastermy tips and tricks (listen to the audio)
- Vitamin D: The fertility vitamin? Other benefits of healthy vitamin D levels
- How to get pregnant with irregular periods: How to find out if you are ovulating
- Late period, negative test — pregnant or not?
- Can I get pregnant 3, 4 or 5 days before ovulation?
- Trying to get pregnant: How To Get Pregnant Fast Tips With 11 Foods (listen to the audio)
- Photo gallery with pregnant women
- गर्भावस्था मे अपना खयाल कैसे रखे, गर्भावस्था के लक्षण, गर्भावस्था का परिचय, अपना आहार संतुलन कैसे रखे ,एक्सरसाइज कैसे करें ऐसे काई टिप्स खास कर गर्भ महिलाओं के लिये.